The Academy of Country Music is hosting the ACM Stage at the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (NFR) this December for the fourth year in a row.
The NFR will be held Thursday, Dec. 3, through Saturday, Dec. 12. New Country artists will perform on the ACM stage in the Cowboy Corral inside the Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas.
“The Academy of Country Music is excited to kick off the 10 nights of music with ACM award winner, Heidi Newfield and close with ACM award winner Joe Nichols.” said Michelle Goble, Director, Membership and Events for the Academy of Country Music. “NFR is a great stage to showcase a wide variety of acts which include Texas touring bands, newcomers and established artists.”
The Academy of Country Music Stage will include performances from Ash Bowers, Easton Corbin, Halfway to Hazard, LoCash Cowboys, Sean Patrick McGraw, David Nail, Heidi Newfield, Joe Nichols, Sunny Sweeney and Josh Thompson. Doors will open at the Cowboy Corral at 5 p.m. PST except on Saturday, Dec. 5 ,and Sunday, Dec. 6, when they open at 4 p.m. PST.
The event is free and open to all ticket holders.
The Academy of Country Music Stage artist line-up:
• Thursday, December, 3, 2009 – Heidi Newfield, 5:45pm & 9:00pm
• Friday, December 4, 2009 – David Nail, 5:45pm & 9:00pm
• Saturday, December 5, 2009 – Sunny Sweeney, 4:45pm & 8:00pm
• Sunday, December 6, 2009 – Easton Corbin, 4:45pm & 8:00pm
• Monday, December 7, 2009 – Josh Thompson, 5:45pm & 9:00pm
• Tuesday, December 8, 2009 – Halfway to Hazard, 5:45pm & 9:00pm
• Wednesday, December 9, 2009 – LoCash Cowboys, 5:45pm & 9:00pm
• Thursday, December 10, 2009 – Ash Bowers, 5:45pm & 9:00pm
• Friday, December 11, 2009 – Sean Patrick McGraw, 5:45pm & 9:00pm
• Saturday, December 12, 2009 – Joe Nichols, 5:45pm & 9:00pm